Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hooping with Monique: Level 2

Now that Christmas is over its time to get my body back to where I was in November. 10lbs lighter and 2 Inches of my waist line. God bless the holidays......

We started hooping again on January 3rd. I am really on to this blog stuff. lol.
Level 2 so far has been; Hooping in your Opposite direction always, Hanging and Hooping (see britains got talent hula hoopers on youtube), Foot hooping adding the shoulder stand. Moving the hoop from the floor to your waist and passing the hoop from one elbow to another. Very tricky stuff, I had a dream last night I went to wear a skirt to work and I looked down at my legs, they were so bruised from practicing tricks that I put pants on instead. My feet are bruised and right above my knee cap is tender, and I am suprised I haven't gotten a black eye yet.

All in all fun times. I went to a local video shoot for Classifieds "Oh Canada", with my hoops hoping to score a cameo, didn't happen sadly.

And so my life long quest for fame continues.............

No comments:

Post a Comment